Sunday 2 April 2017

A Sound of Hope to my 2037 self


I'm not really sure how best to address you because I'm lost within thinking which of my many personalities has take precedence in your time. I pray you to not take offense at my lack of such formality.

I want to ask how you fair, not because I fear for your era but because in my time every conversation has to proceed with the question - How are you?

I want to also believe you got married to an angel, had the wonderful son and beautiful daughter I always craved for; but sensibility quickly reminds me that if wishes were horses beggars would ride all day - so instead I'm asking, which of the lesser evils did you achieve?

You're not getting any younger; hope you've started to plan for that early retirement I heavily crave for?

Hope you're happy with the various choices you've made? If not, write back, detailing all you did and didn't do right. If you do not write to me, when I finally arrive at your time and things aren't looking funny I definitely won't write to our 1997 self in order not to disrupt the timeline.

Hope you're enjoying the best of what this limited human life has to offer?

Life is very fragile and fleeting, making the right choices helps to alleviate the sufferings that come with its fragility.

Make positive choices always!

With love,
Your 2017 self.

Tweet @LSbyTalius @TaliusDike
FB: Life Summaries by Talius

No comments: