Wednesday 23 December 2015

2015 to 2016: The transition to a greater number.


This has been my best year of existence so far, proving right the popular saying, 'It gets better with time.'

I started 2015 without a direct purpose, I wasn't clear on the direction I wanted to take my life, only that I wanted it to get better. Fast forward to the month of December, and I've gotten more than I bargained for, my story went in a direction I never thought possible, because I have an awesome author who's greater than any other story writer, in the person of God Almighty. His plots, turns, and twists are more than awesome, and his writing prowess has opened opportunities in my life I never expected.

Almost a year from the start of 2015, and I'm a better focused man with clearer visions. I'm moving into 2016 with a positive mindset, a rededicated spirit to working very hard to elevate my station. I want you to also do same. Review your life in this outgoing year, add and subtract, balance your equations, and draft out plans for the new year. This isn't a new year resolution kind of scheme, but making a conscious effort to living a better functional life, so help us God.



- Talius Dike



FF, tweet @LSbyTalius

Like our FB page: Life Summaries by Talius


No comments: