Sunday 19 March 2017

What makes the quality of life different?

What makes the quality of life different?

Why is it that I and my neighbor have different reactions to almost the same environment inputs?

Am I just lucky that none of the many vile easily strolling the world has caught up to me yet?

I may not know why, I may never know. Probably there's more to it that meets the eye; more to it than the loud speaker of the church close to my house that would always remind me that... God knows all things before it happens.

I'm on the bridge, the one where you just have to choose if to continue believing in providence or that a man makes his path and every place he finds himself is as a direct consequence of his decision. That's where I am.

I'm not toeing the line of atheism; I can never, because I know there's a God. All I'm saying is that believing in him, following his ways and keeping his statutes' an individual race, one that can be run irrespective of race, belief, or denomination.

My quality of life is different, maybe because of His input, His gracious touch, His presence, I can never be certain, but whichever of His attributes, I am grateful. The things that kill my neighbors has only made me stronger!

FB: Life Summaries by Talius; Tweet @LsByTalius

No comments: