Sunday 12 August 2018

TALIUS DIKE IS STILL ALIVE!

Hey guys.

I haven't been here in a long while; since last year actually. That's because I've had to divert my time and scarce resources into bettering myself, and I apologize for any discomfort my absence might've caused.

These days, my write-ups can mostly be found on Medium (www.medium.com/@TaliusDike), Instagram (www.Instagram.com/TaliusDike), and Facebook (www.facebook.com/TaliusDike)

If you're a fan of movies and TV series look up this handle @RinzyReviews on both IG and FB, that's the only thing we discss all day, everyday, and I love it. I can't wait to link up with y'all over there.

These days, if I'm not discussing movies, I'm scripting mine, or working on my debut novel.

Cheers,
Arinze Talius Dike
(#TheSummarizer)


No comments: